Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

Lessons from a pencil

Thursday, February 07, 2008



Photobucket


Five important lessons to learn from a humble pencil.

1. It tells you that everything you do will always leave a Mark .

2. You can always correct the mistake you make ..

3. The important thing in life is what you are from inside and not from out side .

4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do ..

5. Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.



"God's signs are everywhere,just look around from different angle."


0 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: to “ Lessons from a pencil so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket