Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

Anatomy of friendship

Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Eyes:
Will always see you for the way you really are, your true self.
Photobucket



Ears:
Will always have them open to listen.
Photobucket



Mouth:

To always tell you the truth and give their opinions, tell you when you mess up or do something good.
Photobucket



Shoulders:
Will offer when you need one to cry on and will be your strength when you find it hard to carry yourself. Will always let you lean on them.
Photobucket



Heart:
To love you for who you are and not judge. Will always have a place there for you.
Photobucket



Hands:
To hold yours when you need a little guidance,to lend when you need help, and to help you up when you may fall.
Photobucket



Arms:
Will always make you feel comfortable in them and to offer hugs when you need one. Will try to warm when you are cold.
Photobucket



Feet:
To walk with you throughout your life and be the best friend they can be.
Photobucket



2 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments: to “ Anatomy of friendship so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket