Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

The Farmer & The Cow

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


A journalist became lost on the back roads and stopped at a farm to get directions. As he was talking to the farmer he noticed a cow with a wooden leg. "How did the cow get a wooden leg?" he asked the farmer.

"Well", said the farmer, "that's a very special cow. One night not too long ago we had a fire start in the barn, and that cow set up a great squealing that woke everyone, and by the time we got there he had herded all the other animals out of the barn. Saved 'em all."

"And that was when he hurt his leg?" asked the journalist anxious for a story.

"Nope, he pulled through that just fine." said the farmer.

"Though a while later, I was back in the woods when a bear attacked me. Well, sir, that cow was near by and he came running and set on that bear and chased him off. Saved me for sure."

"Wow! So the bear injured his leg then?" questioned the journalist.

"Nope. He came away without a scratch. Though a few days later, my tractor turned over in a ditch and I was knocked unconscious. Well, that cow dove into the ditch and pulled me out before I got cut up in the machinery."

"Ahh! So his leg got caught by the combine?" asked the newsman."Noooope. We both walked away from that one." says the farmer.

"So how did he get the wooden leg?" the reporter quized.

"Well", the farmer replied, "You can't eat all at once, a cow that good!"


It's a rough life in the world with few rewards. Most people, justifiably, have a "What have you done for me today" mentality. Hold steady, keeping the faith. It is possible to store riches in heaven while on the earth DESPITE THE DIFFICULTIES HERE.

Never give up loving others even when they use you.


0 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: to “ The Farmer & The Cow so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket