Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

HFD! - 2

Sunday, June 15, 2008


Sa mga nagPAPAkain,

Sa mga nagTATAYo ng tahanang matatag,

Sa mga may responsibiliDAD at

Sa mga nagpapadAMA ng pagmamahal sa kanilang pamilya,

Sa araw na ito June 15, bawal ang maglaba, mamalantsa, maglinis ng bahay, mamalengke at magluto o mag alaga ng bata. DAY-OFF nating mga tatay….


“HAPPY
FATHERS DAY”



0 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: to “ HFD! - 2 so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket