Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

A letter to bill gates

Friday, June 13, 2008


here's the latest from erap jokes, where he sent a letter to Mr Bill Gates.
hmmm, stupid ousted president indeed!
>> RR



MR BILL GATES
Chief Executive Officer
Microsystems Inc


Subject: Problems with my new computer


Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we have found someProblems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1- There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.

2- We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends clicked 'run' he ran up to my son, Jinggoy! So, we request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.

3- One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

4- There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

5- My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?

6- I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'MY Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?

7- It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.

8- There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.

9- You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?

10- You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go during late hours.


Regards,
Joseph Estrada



PS:
Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?
-same-


0 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: to “ A letter to bill gates so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket