Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

Salary Increment

Monday, June 02, 2008



Penis Talks by RAR

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

  • I do physical labour.
  • I work at great depths.
  • I plunge head first into everything I do.
  • I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
  • In fact holidays and weekends is when I toil the most.
  • I work in a damp environment.
  • I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
  • I work in extremely high temperatures.



Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
  • You do not work 8 hours straight.
  • You fall asleep after brief work periods.
  • You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
  • You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
  • You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
  • You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
  • You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
  • You will retire well before you are 65.
  • You are unable to work double shifts.
  • You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
  • As if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the work place carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Signed:
By Management


1 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments: to “ Salary Increment so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket