Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

Original or not

Thursday, July 10, 2008



Would like to know your mobile is original or not?!


Type : * # 06 #

After you enter the code you will see a new code contain 15 digits:
4 3 4 5 6 6 1 0 6 7 8 9 4 3 5

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is
02 or 20 that mean it was Assembly on
Asia which is very Bad quality.

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is
08 or 80 that mean its manufactured
in Germany which is not bad.

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is
01 or 10 that mean its manufactured
in Finland which is Good.

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is
00 that mean its manufactured in
France which is the best Mobile Quality.

............ ...... Try it.......... ........



2 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments: to “ Original or not so far...

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket