Hello, guest!


This is my info blog and it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Feel free to browse the various pages of this site. I hope you do find here the interesting features, facts & information for you. I do enjoy surfing the net and constantly updating featured entries here. Should you have any sort of question or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Again, thanks for stopping by and comeback often.

Photobucket

The inspiring snail

Sunday, August 10, 2008


When someone tells you that you can't do something...

Photobucket



Look around...

Photobucket



Consider all options...

Photobucket



Then GO for it!

Photobucket



Use all the things God gave you!

Photobucket



Be creative!

Photobucket



In the end, you will succeed and prove them wrong!

Photobucket


Always remember...
'Nothing is impossible, if your heart is willing.'



2 comments

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments: to “ The inspiring snail so far...

  •  

    Thanks brod.

    Indeed it is a good illustration that we can really make things happen if we look at things on a Godly perspective.

    God equipped us with power and wisdom for His glory.


    Regards,
    K. Rey

  •  

    Hi,
    Did you send this to Michelle? This is so inspiring indeed...parang naalaal ko si Michelle... quiet lang pero she's slowly succeeding.

I Am Me

My photo
"i am nothing special of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but i've loved someone with all my heart and soul. and to me, this has always been enough."

For comments/suggestions to improve this blog, please drop me an email at:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket